Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It is time to catch up on my blogs. Not having broadband back in South Africa has been an obstacle and then since we got back to Asia I had to get our new computer sorted out and learn all over again how to blog. Once I get going I really enjoy writing and blogging our photographs so here goes. 2007 was to start off with a trip to the Cape and visiting family and friends along the way. I wanted to make something special for my dear Aunt Hope who lives in George. It was time to use up some of my lovely Indonesian fabrics and so I chose some of the best I have and then lined the quilt with a beautiful Bali print. I used my favourite "Sunshine and Shadows" pattern as I only had a very short time in which to make this quilt. I wonder why I end up doing everything in a hurry.

No comments: