Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yesterday was Molly's second birthday. We stayed up till 11:30 the night before which meant with the time difference we could watch her open her birthday presentsand wish her! I think every day is a happy birthday for Molly as she is so special and often getting pressies. We also had a glimpse of Hannah and as always she looks so calm and beautiful! Chris and Diana make beautiful babies!! I am sure they all had a lovely day celebrating.
Yesterday I finished the jacket I was making and it looks beautiful but HUGE. Fortunately Colleen is tall and has broad shoulders so maybe it will be okay I so enjoyed making it, I would like to make a smaller jacket using the turquoise colour palette.
I went across to Robyn and made my first Christmas Cake. My oven is too erratic and small to risk using.
Photies to follow!

No comments: