Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Penny's Prattle.
I really intend writing in my blog regularly but would like to keep it creative and at this stage of my life I am still many kilometers away from my "creative" space in terms of physical space. I am in Singapore enjoying every minute with our grandaughter and return to K.L. Malaysia on the weekend. We are waitlisted for a flight back to South Africa a week later. However,Im using the time constructively and enjoying exploring the net and reading everybody else's blogs. It is so inspiring and such a learning curve. I appreciate it where people have gone to the trouble of putting new ways of doing things in a step by step blog e.g. making postcard quilts. I have learnt about "Ralli quilts" from India and although I spent a month in India had never heard of them! Next year when we return I am definitely going to seek them out. I have also been able to see the wonderful quilts from the Tokyo Festival and the winners from the "Sands of time" festival back home. Well done to those who record their ramblings, musings thoughts and inspirations. KNOW that out there, there are people like me who benefit greatly from them all.

No comments: