Sunday, September 02, 2007

3rd September,2007.
It is countdown before we return to South Africa so we are doing all those last minute things!
Last night we went off for Thai massages using the gift vouchers I received for teaching the Ong children. What a massage......Muie was the girl's name who massage me. She got her elbows and finger into every muscle in my back and shoulders.....and it hurt! Massaging is not for ninnies the way the Thai girls do it. I far prefer their technique to the Ayurvedic massage I had in India. One is not quite so exposed and the oils are far more pleasant smelling. Unfortunately the rooms we went to in Kerala were so grubby and basic which also put me off. Nest time we need to go to an slightly more upmarket place and then maybe we will come away feeling good.
I also read the debate by David Bullard about blogging....Maybe my blog is drivel but it is my drivel and I love it. Fortunately I am not a would be journalist but I do like to have a record of my travels and happenings and this way works for me. Each to his own.

No comments: